Friday, August 7, 2009

MIserating Friday!

I have failed. But, I won't stop trying. I wanted to add Keri & Lance's due date for the baby to the bubble next to their pic in my heading, and as you can see, I've lost the whole picture in the heading. I created it in scrapbook, finally figured out how to type in the bubble, but when I copied & pasted to the heading, it said the url address was invalid from Scrapblog where I created the heading! Any suggestions, bloggers???? Amanda, my mentor? I loved my header, and I hesitated when I hit delete on it. I'd rather have it not what I entirely wanted, but at least there! It had all the pics of the family! Can anyone feel my pain!!! I feel your pain, Tamra, in not getting your master bdroom done yet! I liked the bedspread - I'd go with the green color in the bedspread for the walls.

No comments: