Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Titus 2 Tuesday on Wednesday

My 3rd Titus 2 Woman is my middle daughter, Keri Elizabeth. She has studied the Bible intensively and with hunger since she has been in college. She, like I wish I could, can quote scripture and tell you where to find scriptures. Her walk with Christ, our King, has been a courageous, amazing experience that I so admire! She is definitely a strong, Christian woman. She has led many Bible studies as well as been a part of many. She has been a mentor to women in her dorm, life, to young teenagers as well as her peers. She is a strong Christian who girls and women can look up to and emulate! Her heart is in missions, and has been strong for Africa since high school. I admire her walk, her life, and her light for our Father, God. Praise you, Keri, for being the leader, daughter, sister, Christian, and now wife who you are!!! I love you dearly, MOM.

3 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

keri is AWESOME!! what a great tribute to her from her mom!!

we run regionals next tuesday and wednesday...wish us luck!

you should be able to just add songs on the playlist website and then they should automatically appear the next time you go to your blog!

how was prom? debbie's party?

tell everyone 'hi' for me!!

happy rest of the week!

lindsey said...

Oh, Momma Marion. That was sooo sweet. I think I teared up. Keri is great. I love her too.

Living Passionately Means: said...

wow momma thank you... That was so sweet and is so precious to me. I really appreciate your sweet words. It's going to be so hard leaving you guys. I already miss you guys.